LED 380 Rear/Brake Unit - Autobeam

LED 380 Rear/Brake Unit

£16.90

Simple. Effective. Style.
For a simple, effective means of boosting the style and safety of your vehicle, the Autobeam Performance LED 380 Rear/Brake unit is definitely worth the upgrade. After a simple plug-and-play installation, you’ll see an immediate improvement to your vehicle’s sight and style thanks to the bulb’s intense colour temperature.

Against halogen bulbs there’s no comparison.
The rear units produce a powerful bright red light which projects up to 50% more light on the road, When the brake is applied the bulb adds a further 35% to this. In total the bulb is upto 85% brighter than any standard halogen bulb. 

Autobeam Performance
Whether you're looking for vibrant amber turning signals, an intense red brake light or a crisp, bright white reverse light, the Autobeam Performance range delivers.

 
Delivery: In Stock

4   |  

pay later with klarna

This product combines high-end technology and power to produce light upto 5x brighter than original parts.

Extremely High LED light output 
Up to 85% brighter than halogens
Improves lighting, safety and style
Innovative casing prevents heat and vibration damage
Durable design
Long life
Road legal

    Voltage: 12v
    Light colour: Red
    Case colour: Red 
    Case material: High grade aluminium

     

    380/BAY15D/P21/5W

    2x LED Rear/Brake Bulb

    5 Years

    Other Information
    Models may vary, ensure fitment is correct for vehicle before purchase.

    Autobeam Performance

    This product combines high-end technology and power to produce light upto 5x brighter than original parts.

    Features

    Extremely High LED light output 
    Up to 85% brighter than halogens
    Improves lighting, safety and style
    Innovative casing prevents heat and vibration damage
    Durable design
    Long life
    Road legal

      Specification

      Voltage: 12v
      Light colour: Red
      Case colour: Red 
      Case material: High grade aluminium

       

      Fitment

      380/BAY15D/P21/5W

      What's in the box 

      2x LED Rear/Brake Bulb

      Warranty 

      5 Years

      Other Information
      Models may vary, ensure fitment is correct for vehicle before purchase.

      Reviews & Questions